Thursday, January 02, 2014

The past year: posts

December 12 was the ninth birthday of this blog. As usual, some of the more interesting posts from its previous year:

Amber Wagner in Ballo
On the struggle against time in Les Troyens
Review: Maria Stuarda and a DiDonato recital
On the Francois Girard/Met Parsifal's Parsifal, cast, conductor, physical production, and meaning
On the entrance of story into the Ring in The Valkyrie
Sondra Radvanovsky in Norma

(A full compilation from the blog's beginning is on the sidebar.)

I have, this season, tried to write less but more interestingly. I'm not bored yet -- and neither, I hope, are you.

2 comments:

  1. Happy ninth birthday to my very favorite opera blog! I always look forward to your insights and opinions, which are always so eloquently expressed. Here's to many more posts in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace! Do feel free to comment more often...

    ReplyDelete

Absolutely no axe-grinding, please.